POWER FORWARD INTO 3D VISUALIZATION
Create 3D Models
Improve your understanding of three dimensional data. Voxler transforms your data into comprehensive models that ease decision making and communicate key information to stakeholders and clients. Have confidence your data is accurately represented with Voxler.
Voxler 3D Models
- Borehole (well), straight or deviated
- Point cloud
Image courtesy of Igor Yashayaev, Bedrod Institute of Oceanography, Canada
Image courtesy of Bernhard Hochwimmer, Executive Director & Manager of Geology, Dart Mining NL
Present your data at its best with Voxler’s numerous customization options. Control every aspect of your model down to the smallest details so you can convey complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
Voxler Customization Options
- Titles, axes, scale bars
- Legends, profiles, cross sections
- Edit all axis parameters, include multiple axes
- Combine multiple models
- Slice models at any angle
- Insert clip planes and bounding boxes
- Full control over opacity, lighting, and texture options
- Edit text, line, fill and symbol properties
- Add text, polylines, polygons, symbols, and spline polylines
- Include georeferenced images
- Many more…
Grid Data with Certainty
Have complete confidence in the accuracy of your model. Voxler will produce a uniform 3D lattice from your regularly or irregularly spaced 3D data. Dive into the details of the data with metric calculations including data order statistics (minimum, lower quartile, median, upper quartile, maximum, range, midrange, inter-quartile range), moment statistics (mean, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of variation, sum), other statistics (root mean square, median absolute deviation), and location statistics (count, density, nearest distance, farthest distance, median distance, average distance).
Voxler Interpolation Features
- Gridding methods: Inverse Distance and Local Polynomial
- Filter, exclude data
- Perform mathematical operations on lattice
- Transform, merge, resample lattice
- Extract a subset or slice of lattice
Image courtesy of Cornel David, Senior Geophysicist, GeoMathics One
Seamlessly visualize and analyze data from multiple sources. Voxler natively reads numerous file formats, including AutoCad DXF and LiDAR LAS. Voxler also supports all popular export formats. Voxler streamlines your modeling workflows.
Collaborate With Confidence
Quickly share models with stakeholders, clients, and colleagues. Models are ready for printed publication with high quality formats like PDF or TIFF, or share your work online by exporting them into PNG or SVG formats. It is easy to insert diagrams into presentation tools such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint with a simple copy and paste, or for a more dynamic view, capture a video with Voxler’s built-in video tool.
Image courtesy of Michal Rudzki, Geophysicist, Geofizyka Torun
Take the guesswork out of learning a new program. With the assistance of Voxler’s intuitive user interface, quickly create insightful models and visualizations.
Voxler User Interface Features
- Single window to view, edit, and manipulate the data and models
- Network manager to easily manage modules
- Property manager for quick feature editing
- Worksheet window to view or edit raw data
- Dock or float all managers
- Customize toolbar layout
- Welcome dialog to get you started
- Customize practically all aspects of the user interface to fit your needs
Work Smart, Not Hard with Automation
Don’t waste time doing the same process over and over. Create scripts to automate recurring tasks. Voxler can be called from any automation-compatible programming languages such as C++, Python, or Perl. Voxler also ships with Scripter, a built-in Visual Basic compatible scripting tool.
Save time with automation, and save even more time by reviewing the extensive set of sample scripts in the Voxler Automation Knowledge Base!