GAIN DEEPER INSIGHT INTO YOUR DATA
Create Professional Graphs
Quickly create stunning and informative 2D and 3D graphs. Choose from over 70 different graph types and communicate your message to any audience with Grapher’s extensive graphing abilities.
Grapher Graph Types
Represent Data at Its Best
Control every aspect of your plot down to the smallest detail. Grapher’s extensive customization options allow you to convey complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner. Grapher displays your hard-earned data at its very best.
Grapher Customization Options
- Add legends, titles, and axes
- Include inset zoom or graph magnifier
- Edit all axis parameters, multiple axes
- Format axis scales as linear, logarithmic, natural logarithmic, probability, or date/time
- Combine multiple graphs
- Add fit curves, error bars, and statistical reports
- Place every graph component in a precise location
- Define custom line styles, colors, and fills
- Edit text, line, fill and symbol properties
- Add text, polylines, polygons, symbols, and spline polylines
- Many more…
Achieve Deeper Insights
Make informed decisions with Grapher. Discover new opportunities and trends hiding in your data with Grapher’s statistical tools. Add custom or pre-defined fit curves, error bars, or compute statistics on the raw data for a thorough understanding of the underlying trend.
Grapher Statistical Tools
- Insert custom or pre-defined fit curves
- Apply confidence intervals
- Include error bars
- Perform statistical calculations on the raw data
- Display statistical reports
Seamlessly visualize and analyze data from multiple sources. Grapher natively reads numerous file-formats including ACCDB, DBF, and XLSX. Grapher also supports the most popular export formats. Easily manage all your data in Grapher.
Collaborate with Confidence
Quickly share your charts with colleagues, stakeholders, and clients. Get your graphs ready for printed publications by exporting to high-quality formats like PDF or TIFF, or share your work online by exporting to PNG or SVG formats. Alternatively, Grapher makes it easy to insert diagrams into presentation tools such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint with a simple copy and paste.
Image courtesy of Robert Sobczak, Big Cypress National Preserve, Florida
Image courtesy of the
International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
Work Smart, Not Hard with Automation
Get up and running in matter of minutes. Grapher’s user interface was designed to take the guesswork out of learning a new program. We worked hard streamline workflows so you don’t have to.
Grapher User Interface Features
- Single window to view, edit, and manipulate the data and charts
- Object manager to easily manage graphs, axes, and other objects
- Property manager for easy access to plot properties
- Worksheet window to quickly view or edit raw data
- Dock or float all managers
- Customize ribbon bar layout
- Welcome dialog to get you started
- Graph Wizard to guide you through the graph creation process
- Customize the user interface to fit your needs